Tuesday 17 March 2015

Treatment or no treatment? That is the question...!

Recently, I confess, that I have been in pre-contemplation mode for seeking treatment for my anorexia. I have been on the fence for a while now, and am becoming very confused with what I really want. I decided that the only possible way I could figure this out was to do a pros and cons list. I will keep adding to this list from now on!

Pros of Treatment                                        

  • Getting a healthy body back
  • Eating foods that I actually want...not foods that Anna makes me think I want to eat
  • Being able to go back to school
  • Working again 
  • Volunteering at my church

Cons of Treatment

  • Not being 100% secure in my body
  • Eating various kinds of foods that I would not view as "healthy" or "nutritious" 
  • I will not have control over many of the things I would want to have control over (what I eat, when I eat, how much I have to gain etc) 

No comments:

Post a Comment