Tuesday 25 August 2015

A Few of my Favourite breakfasts!

Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. If I could, breakfast foods would appear at every meal!

Today I had one of my favourite breakfasts: half of a whole wheat toasted bagel (toasted until golden brown and crispy, yet amazingly chewy inside!)


a nice thick layer of quark (like cream cheese but 99% less fat)


and a boiled egg on top, the white soft, yet not rubbery, and the rich, buttery yolk included! (for a long time, the yolks scared me, however, I learnt that when you eat only the whites of the egg, your body absorbs it as it would a carbohydrate. Besides, the yolk is both delicious and amazing for you!)


Another one of my favourite breakfasts are pancakes! And these ones are super healthy and easy to make. All it takes is 1/4 cup of this amazing high fibre, whole grain pancake mix, an egg, a splash of water, and some cinnamon and nutmeg to make fluffy golden and beautiful pancakes. This recipe gives you two really well sized pancakes!









No comments:

Post a Comment